Trade in Commodity with the Power of Greenbucks
As the stock market takes a beating, commodity prices are soaring. In times of high inflation, commodity futures can offer you the edge that you were looking for. With a Greenbucks Trading Account, you can trade in Commodity Futures from both MCX and NCDEX using a single screen.
WHY TRADE IN COMMODITIES?
- No balance sheet, P&L statement, EBITDA and reading between the lines. Commodity trading is about the simple economics of supply and demand.
- Supports are known, only resistance matters! Minimum support price acts as a statutory support for many commodities.
- No Dollar-Rupee premiums/discounts. No hedging on the NYMEX. Indian commodity derivatives hedge both forex and commodity specific risk, at a single cost.
- No brainstorming over market direction. Seasonality patterns quiet often provide a clue to both short- and long-term players.
- No scam, no price rigging. Commodity trading comes with no insider trading information and company specific risk
THE GREENBUCKS ADVANTAGE
- Live Market Watch for commodity market (NCDEX, MCX) in one screen.
- Add any number of scrips in the Market Watch.
- Tick by tick live updation of Intraday chart.
- Greater exposure for trading on the margin available
- Common window for market watch and order execution.
- Key board driven short cuts for punching orders quickly.
- Real time updation of exposure and portfolio.
- Facility to customize any number of portfolios & watchlists.
- Market depth, i.e. Best 5 bids and offers, updated live for all scripts.
- Facility to cancel all pending orders with a single click.
- Instant trade confirmations.
- Stop-loss feature.