Greenbucks is fast emerging as a leader in the Insurance and Mutual Funds distribution space. Greenbucks has over 100 branches and a huge number of “Business Development Executives” who help to source and service the customers throughout the country. Greenbucks is fast becoming the preferred “Vendor Independent” distribution houses because of providing efficient service like free pick-up of collection of cheques/DD’s, Keeping track of the premiums etc to its customers.
Greenbucks offers the following distribution products:-
- Mutual Funds
At Greenbucks you can invest in the Primary markets (Initial Public Offerings) online without going through the hassles of filling up any IPO application forms or any other paperwork.
We shall make sure that you do not miss the opportunity to subscribe/invest in a good IPO issue by providing you an online IPO application form, transfer of funds online through secured payment Gateways of leading banks like ICICI, HDFC, AXIS bank
In addition to the above we shall provide you with the In-Depth analysis of the IPO issues which shall be hitting the Indian Markets in near future, IPO Calendar, analysis on the recent IPO listings, prospectus, offer documents and other IPO research reports so as to help you take an informed decision to invest in the IPO issues.
Online IPO facility is open to all our registered clients at no cost whatsoever. All you need is the following to subscribe online to the IPO issues:
- A trading account with Greenbucks
- A Demat account with Greenbucks
- An access to the net banking facility with the Banks through which Greenbucks has operational Gateway facility (ICICI, HDFC and AXIS Bank).
- You must have signed a Power of Attorney (POA) agreement for applying in IPO’s online.
Grow your small investments with the Power of Greenbucks
Did You Know?Past performance may or may not be sustained in the future
Mutual Funds are Flexible, Affordable and a Low Cost Investment Option
- Mutual Funds offer a relatively less expensive way to invest when compared to other avenues such as capital markets.
- The fee in terms of brokerages, custodial fees and other management fees are substantially lower than other options and are directly linked to the performance of the scheme.
- Investment in mutual funds also offers a lot of flexibility with features such as regular investment plans, regular withdrawal plans and dividend reinvestment plans enabling systematic investment or withdrawal of funds
Even if you are an investor, who could otherwise not enter stock markets because of low investible funds, you can benefit from a portfolio comprising of high-priced stocks because they are purchased from pooled funds